The Hilton Cartagena has a limited number of rooms available for Energy Opportunities Conference participants. To receive the AAPG Rate, please contact the Hilton Reservations Department and mention AAPG or the Energy Opportunities event.
Hilton Cartagena Reservations
Phone: +57 (575) 694-8000 Ext 1223, 1224
Room Rates Per Room, Per Night
|All prices US dollars
- Accommodation in a room with a panoramic view
- Buffet breakfast at Las Chivas Restaurant for guests staying in (Main Tower)
- Buffet breakfast and access to Executive Lounge (Executive Tower)
Does NOT include (paid at hotel)
- Voluntary Tourism tax of $COP 8000 (approximately $US 3) per night
- VAT – 19% (Non-Colombian residents are exempt from VAT; each foreign guest should present a passport at check-in)
Energy Opportunities Participants may take advantage of the airport transfer service provided through Gema Tourswwwastravtscrqcxeefbwutwftfc.
Round-trip transfers from the Rafael Núñez Airport to the Hilton Cartagena are the following:
- 1-2 passengers in a sedan – $56 USD
- 3-4 passengers in a minivan - $68 USD
The transfer service includes one suitcase per passenger.
To reserve a transfer or to request more personalized airport assistance, please contact Juliana Arrieta by email at or by phone at +57.316.453.0265.